- Sangshipta Sadguru Charitra (PDF)
- Sangshipta Sadguru Charitra (HTML)
- Shivasamarthgad English
- Reaching beyond the skies ! - Video
- त्याचा वेलू गेला गगनावेरी - Video
- Guru Charitra
- Sadguru Baba Maharaj Palkhi Utsav - 2017
- A short biography of Shree Beedkar Maharaj
- A Short Biography of Shree Sadguru Baba Maharaj
- Short Biography of Shree Maharaj
- Autobiography of Shree Sadguru Kaka Maharaj
- Dervan Vrtapatra - December 2020 (Special Issue)
- Dervan Vrtapatra - Special Issue on Panchayatan Yag
- Dervan Vrtapatra - Special Issue on Urology Workshop - Dec 2019
- Shree Baba Maharaj Sahasrabudhe Jayanti 2019 - Video & Photos
- Latest Dervan Newsletter ( May 2021-Shivajayanti Visheshank )
- Dervan Newsletter ( Vartapatra-Savarakar Visheshank )
- Dervan Vrtapatra - July 2019 (Special Issue)
- Murals on Veer Savarkar and Lokmanya Tilak
- SVJCT Dream Health Park
- "For the Welfare of Mankind" - By Shree Sadguru Sahajanand Saraswatee, now available online as 'eBook' on 'Book Hungama' App on Google PlayStore. Download App - Install - Register - Login - Search book name - Download book! Its FREE...
- Isha Pawar wins South Asian Archery Championship 2018 at Bangladesh
- Dervan Youth Games 2018
- डेरवणमध्ये इनडोअर स्टेडियमची उभारणी
- 'बेटी बचाओ' चा डेरवण पॅटर्न
- Dervan Vartapatra
- Isha pawar (from SVJCT sports academy) wins gold in Khelo india
- 63rd Under 14 youth Athletic national championship at Dervan
- Proud moment - War Trophy T-55 Anurag issued to our school
About UsDedicated to the 'Swaroop Sampradaya' initiated by Akkalkot Niwasi Shree Swami Samarth, the incarnation of Lord Dattatreya himself. This site brings to life some of the tremendous humanitarian and spiritual work undertaken by the devotees for the spiritual enlightenment of the common man.
Shree Vithalrao Joshi Charities TrustIn 1977, Revered Shri Vithalrao Joshi alias Shree Digambardas Maharaj established Shri Vithalrao Joshi Charities Trust. He had established the Shree Sant Sitarambuwa Walawalkar Charitable Trust in 1969. These two trusts together brought about a total socio-economic transformation of the village.
The Trust initiated a free Medical Dispensary, where qualified Medical Doctor was posted whole time, to attend to the ailments of villagers in early seventies. In those days, lot of persuasion was required to convince the people having superstitious faith to seek benefit of the Dispensary for their ailments. To free them from the clutches of those exploiting them for centuries, was a tough job. Read More...